Terms and conditions of sale
These conditions are valid only between the company CO.RI.MA. SRL, with headquarters in Busto Arsizio (VA) in Viale Toscana 26, VAT number 01326130125 (hereinafter referred to as “CORIMA”) and any natural person who makes purchases on the website http://shop.corima.net , for purposes not related to own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity (hereinafter referred to as the “CUSTOMER”).
If a CUSTOMER does not meet the requirements indicated above, he is invited to refrain from concluding commercial transactions on http://shop.corima.net, and in any case CORIMA reserves the right not to process such orders.
These conditions govern purchases made on the site http://shop.corima.net, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, section II of chapter I of the third Title of the Third Part, to which reference is made as provided for by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, CORIMA sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on the site http://shop.corima.net. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER at the address http://shop.corima.net and placing a purchase order according to the procedure set forth on the site itself.
Terms of sale
1. The sale will be considered completed when the CUSTOMER sends the order form electronically. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. CORIMA undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nonetheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the real product may occur, due to the browser and monitor used by the CUSTOMER.
Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on http://shop.corima.net do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
The products on sale on http://shop.corima.net are neither used nor irregular, but of equal quality compared to the corresponding standards on the market.
3. The availability of the products refers to the one present at the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets. However, this must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
4. Even after CORIMA has sent the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this eventuality, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products, or request the cancellation of the order, communicating it via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Once the contract has been concluded, CORIMA will send a receipt of the purchase order by e-mail to the address provided by the CUSTOMER, containing the information already present in the order form.
Terms of payment
Each payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made by accepted credit cards (Visa – Mastercard), by bank transfer, or by PayPal.
If the unavailability of a product should be detected after the order has been registered, CORIMA will undertake the necessary measures to reverse the transaction relating to the unavailable goods, or to return the entire amount to the CUSTOMER.
Prices and shipping costs
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the site http://shop.corima.net are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process, before payment is made.
3. Shipping costs are free for orders equal to or greater than € 100.00. In the case of orders whose total value is less than this amount, a contribution for transport costs of € 9.50 will be charged.
4. The CUSTOMER accepts CORIMA’s right to change the price of any item at any time. However, the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by CORIMA as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
Right of withdrawal and return of goods
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, by means of a written communication, within a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, he must send an email to email@example.com within the aforementioned terms, clearly specifying that he wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal and reporting all the references of the product/s purchased /i, together with your bank details (IBAN).
We remind the CUSTOMER that the goods must be returned perfectly intact and complete in all its parts (original bag, identification tag, all labels, etc.), with no damage or modifications of any kind.
Only if these conditions are respected, CORIMA will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal in the shortest possible time, and in any case within a maximum period of 14 days from receipt of the product.
We remind you here that, according to the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are charged to the CUSTOMER. Therefore, the costs of shipping the garments to the company will not be reimbursed, which are calculated at a flat rate of € 9.50.
3. After having communicated the previous point in writing, the CUSTOMER must stick the special pre-printed and prepaid label on the original box (or on another equally robust one), so as to cover the forwarding label. Subsequently, he will have to book the collection of the return, by contacting Mail Boxes Etc. on 0331 354357, to agree on the date and address of the collection.
CORIMA reminds you that returns can only be sent from the Italian territory, and that at the moment it is unable to offer replacements of any kind.
4. In case of withdrawal for a purchase made with a gift card and loyalty voucher, the amount will be returned to the CUSTOMER via a purchase voucher identified with a promotional code, which will be sent to the CUSTOMER’s email address. This promotional code will be valid for 1 year and can be used by the CUSTOMER for subsequent purchases only in a single solution.
5. If the methods or terms relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in this paragraph, the CUSTOMER will not be entitled to a refund of the sums paid to CORIMA; however he will be able to get back the products he had returned, in the state in which they were sent by him.
Delivery times and methods
1. CORIMA will only accept orders to be delivered in the Italian territory. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order, with the exception of the following:
-Champion of Italy
– Addresses relating to PO Boxes
– Addresses related to Postal Service
Orders sent to these addresses will be automatically cancelled.
Shipments are expected to be delivered within 5 working days from the time of payment. We do not ship on delivery.
Our courier delivers from Monday to Friday during office hours. 3 delivery attempts will be made, and after the third attempt, the order will be returned to our warehouse.
All orders are processed automatically and we are therefore unable to change shipping and delivery times.
2. For each order placed on the site http://shop.corima.net, CORIMA issues an invoice for the shipped material, which is then inserted inside the shipment packaging. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated in the same.
3. After the order has been processed, the CUSTOMER will receive a final confirmation email, containing the link to view and monitor the tracking of the shipment.
1. CORIMA assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet, in the event that it is unable to execute the order within the times established by the contract.
2. The availability of each item is only indicative, has no contractual nature and CORIMA cannot be held liable for any kind of product in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site to consult and make purchases. No other use, especially commercial, of the site or its content is permitted.
The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of CORIMA.
The website http://shop.corima.net uses “cookies”. Cookies are electronic files that record information relating to the CUSTOMER’s navigation on the site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation …), and which allow CORIMA to offer an increasingly personalized service to its customers.
These General Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Busto Arsizio.
If the CUSTOMER does not agree, in whole or in part, with the Terms and Conditions of Use listed above, he is now invited not to use this website to make purchases.